Thursday, December 17, 2009

Making

The present extravaganza is fully underway, and I have some goodies to show for it -
Scarves for various folks on the list.My kids keep telling me that their teachers have scarves already, but they're all getting one anyway.
I have seen homemade marshmallows on more than one blog this season, and (follower that I am) I just couldn't resist making a mountain of them myself.

I tried my hand at coating some of them in chocolate too, they're tasty but not too pretty.
Still to come, more scarves and cookies...

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that a teacher can have more than one scarf. Especially when it is made with love by a parent or student. So good goin'!
    (And if they return them - I know someone that would love to have it.)

    Nice job on the marshmallows too. Heck - they don't have to be pretty to be yummy. Sometimes Martha Stewart is WAY over-rated.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big marshallow fan myself but I have a marshmallow loving daughter who'd probably enjoy making them and the chocolate covered ones look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your marshmallows look delish! I hope there are some around for when I come back Big Sis!

    Much love,

    Donna B

    ReplyDelete