Monday, February 20, 2012

Berrylicious


Yesterday I finished up my button search for the sweater I have been knitting for Threetus.
It was quite a difficult decision. The white ones were too bright, the yellow ones were too dull, the green ones never quite matched, but then my co-worker suggested these ladybugs.
I was a little wary, since this sweater is cute beyond reason already, I was afraid that ladybugs might just put it over the top into ridiculous. But it turns out that I love them :)
Like a little row of bugs travelling through a berry patch.
Anyway, that's one more project to cross of the list!

2 comments:

  1. it's a super sweet sweater ~ it turned out perfect (as does all your knitting!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're perfect (along with the rest of the sweater. Any knitter would be jealous.)

    ReplyDelete