Tuesday, November 26, 2013

KCCO

This weekend was a big one as far as teaching fun classes went, so I have a few new projects to share.
First, I taught a needle felting class, and this little guy was my in-class sample.
I told the Younger that it was a fire imp, but I was informed that fire imps have red skin and tails, so I guess it's not.
 On Sunday I taught my Fun Stuff with Felt class, and since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, we did turkey-day-related crafts.
This runner and placemats were super quick and fun to whip up, and I think I may need three more so our family can have the full set.
I have a soft spot for hand turkeys, and so I made this one of felt. 
It's inspired by this bunny from The Purl Bee.

What's on your creative plate today?
Any plans for Thanksgiving craftiness?
Joining Nicole for KCCO

3 comments: