Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Random Wednesday

These past two weeks in our new house have been relatively great. The workers have all finished their projects: 
 We have a new boiler, a new window after the sattelite guy broke it installing our tv service and now we also have tv.
The big kids have settled in to their respective schools, and we had our traditional first week of school ice cream trip.
The weather has been alternatively rainy and gorgeous and we were able to soak up a perfect day on Monday at the river. 



The next thing on my agenda is to unpack my sewing/knitting studio. 
Hopefully I can get in some dedicated time tomorrow to that end. 
I hope to get back into the swing of regular posting soon, this is the most consistent I have ever been at any journaling and I miss coming to this space when I'm away.


No comments:

Post a Comment