Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Outfits

With Easter part one only a couple of days away, I sewed like the wind, and I have the dress and sweater both finished for the Elder Hug-a-Bug's Springtime outfit.
As I was sewing the dress, my Younger Hug-a-Bug asked if he was going to get a new Springtime outfit too.
I said 'Of course!" and quickly cast on yesterday for a vest with some stashed 1824 cotton.
I filled out the color scheme with some new balls, and here we have the beginnings of the Springtime Vest.I have been working almost non-stop on this bad boy, and I should finish it tonight.
Hello, Lost? We have a date, You, Me and the Needles.
Happy Spring!!!
It's gonna be moderately warm this weekend!
Yippee!

7 comments:

painted fish studio said...

you. are. super-mom. and super!

Meema said...

Love Elder's outfit! Can't wait to see Younger's vest...

Krista said...

I made a sweater for E in the 1824 cotton. I LOVE annie's sweater though. It's so cute and short sleeves!

Anna - Three Sneaky Bugs said...

You are amazing! Maybe next year I'll try for making the kid outfits. This year I'll stick to the baskets only.

Gigi said...

Love the sweater & your little one is adorable!

Donna said...

I love the colors, what a beautiful outfit!

Kirsten said...

Adorable dress and sweater (and model, of course!). You are so talented!