Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Walk

O.K., I know it's not officially Spring for a couple more weeks, but we've been enjoying the Spring-like weather none the less.
Is it just me, or do these look like they're practicing for their Senior pictures?


AutEv said...

Lol! Let's see if we can interpret the poses: 'I'm adorable yet rugged, fun yet serious, and pretty much awesome in every way!'

It's funny because it's true :)

Shoe said...

I just stumbled on your awesome blog! I'm so impressed! You are amazing! I had no idea you did this. The photos of the children are stunners. I remember Annie when she was just a wee babe ... and now she's practically grown! I worked with your mom at the salon and was the receptionist for a few years. I will definitely continue to follow your adventures here on Fifth Lamp Down. And what a fabulous name!!!

I have a blog, too, but yours is a big WOW!
xox Marianne McNamara

gardenmama said...

I love your banner!
Such sweet photos : )