Wednesday, June 23, 2010

See the USA in your Chevrolet

That's just what my lovely husband and I did this weekend.
Well, we didn't see the whole thing, just a couple thousand miles of it.
I think I have to do this in installments, so here are my favorite shots of my friend's beautiful wedding reception.
She was married in New Zealand and lives in India, but she had a stateside reception in Buffalo, WY.
She and her husband repeated their vows with this as a backdrop
then there was lots of food, friends, dancing and swirling of silk saris.Part 2 to come.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had yourself a little adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you and Brian is LOVELY!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to see/read more! (maybe i'll go look on your fb page!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. i can't imagine a more beautiful wedding. i love road trips...no kids along?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We left the kids in MN.
    My Mother-in-Law brought them up north to swim and get eaten up by mosquitoes.

    ReplyDelete