I spent the morning working on the Younger's vest, and I am almost finished.
I quilted and bound the whole thing and now all I have left are the pockets.
Not being a very skilled quilter, I decided to just go across the vest in straight lines.I used painter's tape and moved my needle to the far right position, following the tape with my presser foot. This gave me a pretty fool-proof method of measuring my quilting lines.
I do still have to attach the pockets, but I may leave that until late tonight.
I always love to join in on these sewing challenges! It really helps me focus on a few key projects, instead of fluttering around from knitting to weaving to sewing to baking to whatever else strikes my fancy at that moment.
Anyway, I'll call this vest a moderate success.
The Younger wanted the bugs to be on the outside,but as I had already quilted it by that time, there was no way I was going to put in a new zipper.
Have a wonderful weekend!