Thursday, October 13, 2011

Whew

I just don't know how people blog when they have jobs! I have been really busy with work and some little bits of knitting here and there with some very boring sewing thrown in (mostly hems).
I haven't even had time to join Meg in Kids Clothes Week Challenge yet! I hope to take an hour tomorrow morning and get going on a sweatshirt for the Younger. If I actually get anything done I'll be back to share it.

I did manage a walk in the woods on Tuesday (forgetting that I had an appointment with a piano student at the same time, hand slaps forehead) so here's a photo -
See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. pregnant brain.

    how are you feeling? enough energy for a walk in the woods... that's nice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will take at least 2 weeks for me to finish my projects for kids clothes week... or longer, they'll get done when they get done, as long as they get done, right ?
    really like your new photo in your blog header :)

    ReplyDelete