Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Some Carols for a Chilly Day

I probably talk about it all the time, but if you didn't know, I am singing with a wonderful group of people right now: The Singers - Minnesota Choral Artists.

 We just got some video from our last concert and I thought I'd share them with you out there in internetland.(you can see me in the dip in the harp)
These were all arranged by our director, Matthew Culloton.
Here are Still, Still, Still,

 In Dulci Jubilo 

(We were in the middle of a 16" snowstorm at this concert, and you can hear the rumble of snow falling off the roof about halfway through)
and Angels We Have Heard on High.
Just a little something to put you in a Christmas-y mood.

We're singing once more on Sunday, Dec 16th at 2:00 at House of Hope Presbyterian Church in Saint Paul.
It's free and open to the public.
Please join us if you're able!

No comments:

Post a Comment