Monday, December 3, 2012

Swapping

It's time to swap! I love Christmas ornament swaps, and I have been a part of at least one for the last 5 years, making this my 6th in a row, and I am super excited to see what I get this year.
With The Youngest on the move, and putting everything in her mouth, we'll have a small tree this year, and nothing breakable will be allowed.
Most of what comes in these swaps have been paper, yarn or fabric-related so we may be able to decorate the entire tree with swapped ornaments this year.
I made a mosaic of my past ornaments, and now that I look at them all, I have duplicated each theme once.
Gotta come up with something new next year!

1. Ornament Swap 2012, 2. Santa Face Ornaments for the Swap, 3. Wooden Bird Ornament, 4. Tiny Stockings, 5. Santa Hats, 6. Gone away is the bluebird

On another Christmas-themed note, The Elder, Younger and Youngest had their Christmas Portraits taken by my awesome neighbor




Merry Christmas, Sweet Ones.


8 comments:

  1. What cutiepies! Those ornaments are great! I wonder if I dare add any more projects to my list... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! I've always wanted to do an ornament swap. Tricia @ crunchycatholicmomma.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great holly! We're in the same boat with the tree--ours is much smaller and we've put it on top of table, hopefully out of the reach of ever-grasping little hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures! Your ornaments all look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute kiddos! Those are awesome portraits. I love all of your ornaments too - super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww! love homemade decorations!! I'll need to join one of these swaps next year - where do you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same
    comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Many thanks!
    My webpage > Asian

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my swap ornament today, thank you! I received it after Xmas but our tree is still up so I can still put it on it!
    Merry Christmas & have a happy new year!
    Cheers, Rie

    ReplyDelete