Friday, August 29, 2008

fixer-upper

Our house is one of these.

We purchased our house about 4 1/2 years ago.


We were literally having a baby during the process.

I have spoken of this before.

Anyway, the result of that decision is that I have felt little inclination to do anything about the various states of disrepair that surround us due to lack of sleep or worry about baby safety.

We have finally reached a point where doing a job is not so scary, and we have decided to tackle the living room walls.

The past week has been filled with taping up and spackling cracks, and last night the Hub and myself totally kicked butt on the priming,


as the Mamas of the Craft will be coming tonight to assist me in the final painting!

Probably my favorite part of this project is this-

Tape Guy.

More updates to come...
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You two must be crazy. We need to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete