Monday, February 9, 2009

Hooray for Handmade

I have just cut the last threads on my last addition to the package for the Bird and Little Bird Celebrating Handmade Swap.
Tomorrow is the mailing deadline, so I have to find a box and pack it up and send it on to my swap partner during my semi-weekly 50 minutes of freedom.
I am a little surprised by the results, as three items doesn't seem quite commensurate with the giant mess that I have accomplished in my sewing area.





I hope that my partner likes her package, I planned the doll and doll's quilt for her 6 year-old and the rocket for her baby.

Have a great Monday,
Jess

5 comments:

  1. VERY sweet - who wouldn't love to open a box and find these items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so cute! I especially love the rocket! Did you design the pattern?

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete