Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More than a glimpse

I do recall saying a bunch of weeks ago that this wouldn't become a pregnancy blog, but since I am not doing much lately that isn't knitting or gestating I don't have much more to talk about.
With that preamble, here is another glimpse at wee Threetus from our Seventh! ultrasound that we had yesterday. (sorry for the crappy photo, the scanner is broken)
All is well with this wee one. 
Now I really can't wait to meet her and see if this photo does her justice.
This was my first 3-D ultrasound, and it seems a lot like magic to me...

6 comments:

  1. Awwww, I was pregnant with my last one when 3d was JUST coming out and becoming more of an option so I never had these type of sonograms. How luck you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I meant "lucky" of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ! aren't those 3D ultrasounds amazing !?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at her! Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! She'll be here soon! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete