Since the "I finished everything" post, I have painted the bench in the craft room and found a place for only about half of the stash, and made a cushion for the newly painted bench.
I also made a second curtain for our two-windowed room.
We have had one curtain for about 3 months, and it feels good to have the windows match.
I made the curtains and the bench seat cover from a twin-sized duvet cover set that I got in the as-is section at IKEA.
There is the perfect amount of fabric.
I used the duvet cover itself for the curtains, I cut off the seams, finished the edges and added a rod pocket.
Pillowcases from IKEA are one long piece of fabric folded in half and sewn up the sides, so I had plenty of fabric for the seat cover.
I even had enough to bind the edges.
I used flannel on the underside so the cushion wouldn't slip around and I am very happy with the results.
I guess I have to make a pledge now that I will stop calling any project finished.
I also should take the time to iron, forgive the wrinkles...
Have a productive Monday,