Thursday, July 9, 2009

catching up

We have been busy this last week!
Beach trips
Walking in the woods (that's the Younger Hug-a-Bug far off down the trail)
Knitting -
O.K. this last stuff has just been me.
I am working on another project for the librarian who commissioned the Love, From Wooly project last year.

This book is called "A Fox Got My Socks"

The captions read:

The bear gave a snort "This sweater's too short"
My scarf made me laugh wrapped around a giraffe.
A cat got my hat.
A fox got my socksI really enjoy these kinds of projects.
I get to figure out how to make the small knitted thing and then I get to dress up little stuffed animals and puppets.
Total fun.

Have a beautiful Thursday,
Jess

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful nature photos! And those knitted items are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you're making the most of summer! love the little project you've been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little knitted items - cute! We've had such a busy week, too - summer's flying by!

    ReplyDelete