Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saint Paul Photo Walk

The Saint Paul Photo Walk was today and I don't think I got one great shot.
I got some o.k. ones, but nothing spectacular.
I don't know what was going on with me.
boring stuff, I blame the person (me) who planned the route.
Certainly I will not be in contention for the grand prize which is amazing, $11,000 worth of photography equipment including a new dslr and tripod and lens and, and, and...
Oh well, I had fun anyway.
And I got to meet some other local photographers, including the parents of a former co-worker 'cause that's how small Saint Paul is.

3 comments:

  1. I love that top photo! The leaves are amazing. I'm glad you had fun. Sounds like a cool event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh! so that's what everyone was doing saturday! i went for a bike ride down summit and there were tons of people taking photos. i thought it was for a class or something (and didn't read your previous entry on friday, sorry!).

    i think your photos are great and representative of st. paul, and you got a walk out of it, so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a cool project and fabulous prize!
    Your photos look great!

    ReplyDelete