Thursday, July 23, 2009

Out on a date with the Hug-a-Bugs

Last night I did it up right and took the kids on a date.
We went to see Up. I don't think I have cried like that at a cartoon for some time.
Then we had dinner at Punch pizza. Super yum, and the kids did the restaurant thing very well.
Then we went out for ice cream at Izzy's. They had chocolate, and I had the lemon sorbet with an orange sorbet Izzy scoop, but I wish it had been the other way because the orange was the best sorbet I have ever tasted.
The best part of the evening was watching and listening to them as they told stories and were generally fascinating.

2 comments:

  1. what a fabulous date! i am jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the contrast between the two eaters. fun post! found you via flickr

    ReplyDelete