Last night I met up with some fun ladies and we did some wet felting.
Our goal was to make some mobiles.
We rolled some wool roving balls, and then Kristin showed us how to make beads from felted rods.
I strung up some of them last night, but when I got home I decided to take the beads off of the plastic fishing line and use cotton thread, then whole project was achieved with natural materials.
Wood, metal, cotton, wool, shell.
I'm pretty happy with the results, it looks like a first-time project, but that's o.k. by me.
Some of the other ladies used pieces of driftwood, and what they had when I went home was looking pretty terrific.
I can't wait to see the photos of the other finished pieces.