Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Yarn Along

It's (almost) Wednesday, Happy Yarn Along!
Since I finished The Hour I First Believed last week I haven't started reading anything new. In fact, I can't believe that it's been a week!
I'm feeling a little nostalgic this week, so I am deciding between these 4 titles. They are all old favorites, but I just don't know what I feel like reading.
In knitting news, I am making another pair of socks.
Now, if you knew me personally, you would realize that this is out of the ordinary for me.
Usually I am the person saying "you can buy socks at Target for a buck, and why would you want to spend all that time on something that will go inside your shoe anyway?"
However, I am eating my words.
Having a sock on the needles is really satisfying.
Totally portable, fun to wear, and who could resist those big fun stripes?
Head on over to Ginny's for more fun knitting and reading.

9 comments:

  1. Good luck choosing your next title. I am terrible with those types of dilemma!
    I love your socks. I was just having those thoughts about socks tonight. Still haven't knitting any yet - but I sure love those stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick Gone With the Wind! I love the movie, but I think the book is better [it usually is].

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stripe-y socks!...and I agree with Tracey! Gone with the Wind will be best...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how it is with socks! I just added them to my knitting basket and now I love to make them! They are fun! I think nostalgic reads are my favorite. It is so hard to find new great books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sock yarn and if I can vote I say Gone with the Wind!!! I just love Scarlett and her spunky personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love big stripes on socks! I always go back to my old favorites when I can't find anything new to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a sci-fi lover myself and would vote for Dune. I haven't read the book but saw the movie a long time ago.
    Fun socks too!
    Have a wonderful first week of May!

    ReplyDelete