Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 10 of Fewer Boxes, and Irish Fair



I spent yesterday afternoon at Irish Fair of Minnesota presenting the history of the Aran Jumper.
After my presentation, The Hubby brought the kids down and we had a dinner of fish and chips. 
Quite delicious, if not entirely healthful.
I met a bunch of interesting people yesterday including a couple who raise sheep for wool and teach spinning at a local yarn shop. I also met a few knitters who were inspired to start an Aran sweater of their own.
I'll be there again today from 12-3, if you'd like to come down and chat about knitting.

We always have a fun time at the Irish Fair, though The Elder was a little disappointed that she didn't get an opportunity to dance in her new gillies.
We'll have to rectify that today.

I hope everyone out there is having a relaxing weekend.
Any fun plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment