Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Yarn and Crafting Along

I rarely post customer work here, because it's my job and kind of boring.
But I am kind of in love with this sweater I just finished and I'm a little sad that I have to give it to the customer.
This is the Collegiate Cardigan from Men's Knits by Erika Knight. 
It's such a cozy relatively quick knit, I could see myself making this again for me.
All that needs to be done is find the perfect buttons.
What's on your needles today? 
Joining Ginny and Nicole for crafty pursuits.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful! you always do such lovely cable work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, I would want to keep it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have a hard time giving this cardigan away, too. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely. hard to part with for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow do I LOVE this sweater!! Couldn't part with it myself. Quick! knit another!!

    ReplyDelete