Sunday, February 9, 2014

Herd Mentality

I have mentioned before that I am very susceptible to the power of bloggy suggestion.
Over the last couple of weeks I saw a bunch of different people blogging about homemade crackers, and I just had to try.
Today's batch is my third this week, and I may be hooked.
To be fair, I have been bringing them to share with friends, so we haven't eaten them all.
The good thing about trying again and again is that I have refined my process, and this batch already smells terrific.
I start with the recipe that Amanda posted and I use my pasta roller to get it to the correct thickness (one of the things I have learned is that I have to get to the 5th setting for the perfect thickness)
Next I use my ravioli maker to shape them and the rest is just like the recipe.
Super easy, and tasty, and Cheap.
Throw on the new Natalie Maines record and you have a productive morning!
What's in your oven today?


No comments:

Post a Comment