Saturday, June 13, 2009


I missed my 300th post! so now here we are on the 301st post.

That seems like a lot. Whew.
Thanks for sticking with me for so long everyone.

I did some work on Siobhan today, and she has hair!
I didn't end up with the dark brown yarn hair. It was just too much contrast with her skin.
Instead, I used two colors of Naturespun Sport, a tan and a darker tan. It is almost the same color as my Elder Hug-a-Bug's hair.
The Younger saw it and said that he thought I was making a boy, and I should start on that right away, and, as I live to obey, I will start on that next.
Also, when I was at the store today I saw a newborn-sized sweater that I had knit for a class that was ready to come home. I tried it on the doll and it fits pretty well.

It's a little long in the sleeves, but I just rolled them up, and now she has half of an outfit. I started on some pants today, and I think they will be finished by tomorrow, so she will be all set to go out on the town.


Meema said...

Okay, LOVE the hair (despite your departure from the ever-classic deep brunette tresses, but who am I to be partial...)!

painted fish studio said...

happy 301! i'm still drooling over your color wheel quilt...

Paige said...

I love her hair, and happy 301st post to you!