Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Updates, and a Pillow Full of Cute

There are a couple of exciting things going on this week for me.
First of all, there is the big craft sale at Treadle Yard Goods.
10 of the women who work at Treadle, myself included, have been stitching, beading, weaving, quilting, and who knows what else, for months to put together a sale of our wares.
It starts on Thursday, and goes through Sunday at Treadle Yard Goods in Saint Paul.
Come on by! I'll be manning (woman-ing?) the sale on Saturday.

Also, if you want to hear some great music in the most charming church in Minneapolis, you should come to the Lessons and Carols service at Saint Paul's Episcopal Church this Friday, December 3.
The service begins at 7:00 PM, and is followed by a reception which comes complete with strolling carolers, again, myself included.

With all of my knitting and weaving and sewing, and more that I'll talk about later in the week, my sad neglected camera has seen a lot of the inside of the drawer lately, but I do like to have photos in my posts, so here is one for today.

The kids just found this Little Daisy's Big Nap Pillow in our giant pillow and blanket basket, and now it's a part of our daily life once again. Long ago, the Younger used to take occasional naps on it, and I have had this image in my head for a few days. I thought I could share it with you, after all, what else are blogs for?

I hope to see you soon!

2 comments: