Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yarn Along

Yarn Along time!
I haven't had much time for reading lately. 
I sing with two choral groups and we begin our concerts in about 2 1/2 weeks, so most of my reading has been our repertoire.
It's challenging stuff, but so much fun to sing.

On the needles I have a pair of booties for She-Who-Has-Not-Been-Named. 
Actually, you can see that those are off the needles, but now I am making a matching hat.
I am totally digging this set of baby cuteness. 
The hat has a flower on the top of it, and there will be a sweater too, at some point.

What are you knitting and reading this week?



10 comments:

  1. I adore your baby knitting! It looks like little strawberries, very pretty!
    Happy Yarn Along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable! Even though I wanted a boy, things like this make me wish a little that Future Baby (FB) (as we call him :) ) was a girl. Glad I have a niece.

    Have fun finding a name for She-Who-Has-Not-Been-Named. FB is still a HE-Who-Has-Not-Been-Named, but I'm not stressing; the perfect name will come along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have every reason to dig the baby cuteness.....it is so darn cute!! Good luck in your recitals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable! i forgot about the strawberry hat i made my baby girl 20 years ago, must go find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, those booties are adorable! And the hat too! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying to know what pieces you are singing... I was hoping I'd recognize it. Nope. :-)
    Wish I were closer. I'd come hear your groups perform. Ah... missing English texts.
    And the baby booties. Well, they're just so cute I could eat them!
    Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete