Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stills: A Weekly Collection

So one of the awesome things about this internet is meeting people with similar interests who are far away.
I met Emily last week through the 52 portraits project and was introduced to her weekly collection of stills.
I have started a 365 project on flickr, and I thought it would be a nice way to keep me on task if I joined in.




1. This typewriter doesn't function anymore, except to fascinate my lovelies.
2. A misty morning drive past the cathedral.
3. A visit to the fish at the zoo.
4. This cow changes its attire for each season, I can't wait to see the next outfit.
5. An early morning grocery trip for birthday breakfast.

The Beetle Shack

3 comments:

Pink Ronnie said...

That second and last photo are both beautiful!
Also loving your typewriter...
Glad you've joined in Em's stills linkup!
Ronnie xo

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

Oh it's so lovely to have you! I'm thrilled youre joining in and look forward to next weeks collection.

xo em

Alyson Pharmer said...

All lovely and great idea!