Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ribbons!

I am on a ribbon kick.


I will blame the Sugar City gals, because it began when I was looking for doll accessories for the swap.


I keep finding stuff that needs to come home with me.


There have been two very productive visits to Treadle Yard Goods, and then I stumbled on The Ribbon Jar (see my list of links).
The volume of inventory there is boggling.


















I got my first of what are sure to be many orders in the mail yesterday.

I think the girl with a horn and a sheep needs to border a sweater for the elder hug-a-bug. and I am contemplating a ric-rac as dragon scales project.
The other two were just calling to come home with me. They will find a project sometime.

The very cool thing that they sell is a Special Collection Ribbon Jar.


Every month the ribbon experts at The Ribbon Jar choose a theme and fill an antique glass jar with ribbons.
This month the theme is Sunset.
The jar is layered with sunset colored ribbons from golds to deep purple.

If anyone is looking for a birthday present for me, hint, hint.
I wonder what the July theme will be?

The husband and I leave tomorrow for sunny climes.
I will see you all in a week or so,
have a terrific Tuesday,
Jess.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love the ribbons. I can't wait to see what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete