Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Spoonflower

Can you hear that?

That's the sound of crafters everywhere shouting for joy!

There is a new business called Spoonflower that everyone should look into.

They are in the business of custom-printing fabric.

I had to try it.

In preparation for the next wave of babies that I am sure are on their way, I have designed a little baby to stuff and color.

My only regret is that I didn't realize how much I had to clean up my image for the final printing, so they printed the scan of my picture which included the border lines of the paper.






If the miraculous happens and BOTH children continue their nap I may get one of these babies made today.

More later,

Jess



Later:

Finished one baby.

I can see so many possibilities with these.

I could use just a little batting inside and write the baby's name on the swaddle and make 1st christmas ornaments.

I could embroider along the lines.

I could paint them, though in a fit of throwing a fit after the Younger Hug-a-Bug worked his paint magic on Friday, I threw all of the craft paints away.

I am so excited!

Surprises next post.

Jess

1 comment: