Saturday, October 17, 2009

Still weaving

The obsession continues...

I broke down and bought a warping board and made two more scarves since my last post.

I wanted to try out something different, so I wove a scarf using the same yarn for warp and weft.
I also wanted to see how some simple plaid would work up.
I think the white scarf is kind of boring, so I am working up a plan to give it a little snazz.

I am pretty pleased with the plaid.

The Younger Hug-a-Bug liked the warping board when I brought it home.
He told me it was like a big bow and arrow.

We spent a few minutes bouncing toys off the strings, it was pretty fun.

3 comments:

  1. So the real question is, are you buying a 20" or a 24"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful scarfs. You do a really great job, they turn out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your scarves are lovely! I bet that white one would look great jazzed-up with a little embroidery. (I've been feeling the itch to embroider lately!)

    ReplyDelete