Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Season of Swap

It's swapping time again!
I am signed up for 3 so far this Season, and I may join one more if it repeats from last year.
I have already started receiving Christmas ornaments, and I haven't even begun on mine.
I do have an idea cooking, so I don't feel too bad, but I gotta get going as a couple of my swap partners are abroad in England and Australia.

So far I received this wonderful package as a part of the Daisy Quilts Christmas Ornament Swap, and a super cute little felt Christmas tree as a part of the Fourth Annual Cake & Pie/ Freshly Blended Holiday Ornament Swap.
I also signed up for Meg's Holiday Traditions Swap at Sew Liberated.
I may come to regret my decision to join these swaps as I have house showings to clean for, and work knitting to finish, but the pay-off in the wonderful piles of creativity coming in the mail every week up to Christmas is well worth it!
I must get myself to my needle!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving if I don't see you,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Nice swap, i just love Elsie Marley's half eaten gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like lovely little crafts you are making!

    ReplyDelete