Saturday, March 10, 2012

What a Day!

Today was a truly beautiful spring day.
We had temps in the mid-sixties, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, the windows were wide open, ahhh. 
We took our bikes to the playground and had a marvelous time hanging out with friends, and playing in the sand.




 And, just when it seemed to me that my lovely Elder Hug-a-Bug was turning into a big girl right in front of me, she showed that she still has some silliness in her, as she and the Younger practiced being Airbenders with the smoke from our cook-out fire.



I hope your day was just as full of fun, friends, silliness and hot dogs as mine was.

2 comments:

  1. wasn't it gorgeous !?!
    tomorrow we hope to have a fire in our fire pit on our back yard patio :)
    we have a large tree branch that fell down in that ice/snow storm we had a couple weeks ago? so we've got plenty of wood to burn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're having such fantastic weather. I'm content with our rain, but I am jealous of the fire/cookout!

    ReplyDelete