Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stuff

Well, there has been lots of nursing and napping going on in my house, and not too much else.
Since I have been spending a fair amount of time on the couch feeding this little lady and passed out sleeping, I have been keeping an eye out for good tv.
First, as a fan of Aaron Sorkin The Newsroom show looks super exciting! It's like West Wing meets Sports Night.
Second, there is a new season of Doc Martin on PBS. It's really good so far, and I am quite excited to see Eileen Atkins joining the cast.
Also, Sherlock starts up soon, and that can't be anything but great news.
I haven't been on the couch all the time, however, in fact this week I helped chaperone the 2nd grade class trip to the nature center.

The Youngest slept most of the time, and was doted on by children and parents alike when she was awake.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us next week, including 2 birthday parties, a concert for me and a dance recital for the Eldest and the Younger.
Here he is modelling his costume and showing us his ninja moves.
 Here I am showing off my mom costume and my ninja moves as well.
I have plans for some long walks this week, though I start back to work in the afternoons starting tomorrow, so I may have to maximize my napping time instead.
Have a great week out there!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo...I hope you're doing okay with sleep. That was hard for me.
    Good luck as you go back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you & your ninja moves are just too cute :D

    ReplyDelete