Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 in review

What do you say about a year that brought a new baby and cancer to our house?
I'm glad for this year, but also so glad it's over.
There was much to be thankful for in this last year, and together time with my fine family is tops on the list for me.


We saw a baseball game, got a lot out of our children's museum membership, spent most of the summer in the water, had fun at the playground, and all the while the big kids and the small grew exponentially.
Cancer is gone, and the Hubby is feeling fine.
So, all in all, there was much more good than bad this year, though I am looking forward to having a much less eventful year in 2013.

1 comment:

  1. What a great set of pictures! I can't wait to meet the youngest. I need to get up to MN!

    ReplyDelete