Friday, February 26, 2016

I Blame the Internet

It's a day off from school, and what better opportunity could there be for whipping up a couple of projects from the internet. 
Over the past few days I found a couple of fun wood-working projects that even a near-novice woodworker like myself could tackle. 
First there was this super fun Yard Yahtzee set and then I saw an add for these amazing blocks for music teachers
Last night I went to the local big box hardware store and spent $12.53 on the wood needed for both projects. 
I fired up my trusty miter saw and sander and pretty soon I had enough cubes for all of my wood block needs.

After some math and exact-o work we had some templates and now just a little painting remains between us and a couple of fun games.


No comments:

Post a Comment