Thursday, December 11, 2008

Do it! Hit it! Give me my Christmas Present!


We are in the midst of constant preparation over here.
One of our number is turning 5 tomorrow and so we baked some cookies to bring as a treat for her class.
I also have a couple of work knitting projects to finish up before I start on the serious family gift making.
Thanks for all of the Christmas Music suggestions!
I have downloaded them all and am enjoying them.
I have a serious addiction to Christmas Music.
I have about 80 albums either in the case or downloaded.
My favorite for this season might be James Brown's Funky Christmas.
Do it! Hit it! Y'all do your Christmas thang!
Jess

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog jess! I'm curious...did they give you any gruff about bringing a homemade treat to school? If they did you can always bring them tonight *wink.* Also, I think you should bring James Brown to listen to in the garage! Sounds awesome!
    Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess:

    Check out our shop. I put your amazing sweaters up. They are so, so luxurious! Thank you so much you talented lady!

    ReplyDelete