Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

There has been a lot of activity 'round here of late.
We have made the transition from beds in rooms to beds in closets, mostly without a hitch.
My crafting space has moved upstairs, and the kids toys are now installed in its place

I have been baking up a storm.

These little babies are from an Alton Brown recipe with his chocolate glaze, so good.
The recipe makes enough glaze for about 60 dozen doughnuts, but I only made two dozen, so we have about two cups of fudgy sauce left over which should be perfect for sundaes.
There were, of course, many, many cookies.
All of which, apparently, were eaten before they could be documented.

This weekend is the last hurrah before we resume our regular activities.
The Hubster goes back to work and the kids go back to school next week.
I guess I am ready for it, but this break didn't seem quite long enough.
I hope that everybody had a relaxing and productive break, if you were able to have one, and here we go forward into 2009.
Jess.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year, Jess - looking forward to another anno of your blog!

    ReplyDelete