Wednesday, January 21, 2009

knitting update

In the spirit of cataloging all of my knitting this year I bring a knitting update.
I made this hat for the Hubby.
My kids love to read Annie and the Wild Animals and the little girl in that looks just like my Elder Hug-a-Bug.
So, I am making a sweater for her based on Jan Brett's drawings.
I have had this yarn in the stash bucket for at least 2 years.
It has been so long, that I am in negotiations with someone on Ravelry to trade for another ball of the green.
I hope it all works out...
Jess

4 comments:

  1. My littlest one loves that book, too. I can't wait to see how the sweater turns out - pattern, perhaps??

    ReplyDelete
  2. that green garment looks beautiful so far. i hope the trade works out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and cream hat. What a lucky husband! You are such a brilliant knitter! Everyone loved their angora sweaters you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is fabulous! I can't wait to see the finished sweater ;)

    ReplyDelete