Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break

So it was Spring Break around here, thus the week-long radio silence.
I didn't realize how different it would be just taking out a half-day of Pre-K each day.
We went on some outings, went to the Gym, inexplicably missed going to the zoo, but we did visit the Valu Thrift and I got this terrific painting for $1.91.
I did a lot of knitting, but without too much documentation.

I have been having a terrible time photographing my knitwear lately. I finished the Tangled Yoke about 2 weeks ago, but the light was never right, or the photographer was not cooperating.
I have been wearing it, despite its lack of buttons, and I love it.
I am also making the Elder Hug-a-Bug a sweater, it was to be for Easter, but I found out that she is getting an Easter outfit from my Mother-in-Law so I guess she's getting a Tuesday outfit instead.
Time to take the girl to school,
See you soon,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment