Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This is What We Do

The ladies of Treadle Yard Goods are holding a craft sale in a couple of weeks called This is What We Do.
There will be lots of amazing crafts - I have many very talented co-workers.
My contribution will be hand-woven scarves, knitted hats, and some sewn scarves.
Today, I spent some time sewing.
These scarves are made from cotton velvet with a cotton and linen patchwork section and lined with virgin wool, or cashmere.
They are just long enough to tuck under the collar of your coat.
It was lots of fun to go through my stash fabrics and choose the pieces for the patchwork.

With all of the knitting on my to-do list, I haven't been working very steadily on the other pieces for this show, but I do have a few things, and hopefully my little table won't look too sad.

The show runs Thursday, December 2nd - Sunday December 5th at Treadle 2, around the corner from Treadle Yard Goods.
Come on by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment