Friday, November 21, 2014

Lazy Morning

It's a day off for my big kids, conferences, and we have been having a super lazy morning.
The Elder and Younger are procrastinating their chores by playing together, so I am not really pressing the issue.
The Youngest is preparing an art installation on the stairs,
and I am digging into the Christmas music.
It's been a while since I have gone through my favorite Christmas music and played whole albums, rather than putting it all on super shuffle, but today felt like the day to do it.
First there was When My Heart Finds Christmas by Harry Connick, Jr. followed by Ella Wishes You a Swingin' Christmas and now it's That Spirit of Christmas by Ray Charles.
I don't think I'll ever get tired of any of these perfect recordings.
What's your favorite music for getting into the spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment