Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Yarn Along

Good morning, friends.
I am home sick from work this morning.
The cough and gross I could do without, but it does give me an opportunity to join Ginny for Yarn Along.
It's been two months since my last day at the yarn shop, and I have noticed a major drop-off in my knitting.
I did manage to knit a sweater for a customer, one of my last, and I also whipped up this hat.

I also read 3 books in the past month, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, The Princess Bride (both on the kindle, so I can't really photograph them) and Little Bee which I picked up from a Little Free Library.
I loved Little Bee until the end, Has anyone read it? 
What's on your needles today?
Joining Ginny

2 comments:

  1. Yuck! I hate being sick as well! However, it does give us the time to sit down and do something that makes us feel good: like knitting and reading! The hat is adorable!
    I have not read The Bee yet, but maybe should put it on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha,

    Ick, no fun being sick. Good thing there's Netflix and a yarn stash!

    BTW, nice hat. Name of pattern?

    Mahalo.

    ReplyDelete