Friday, April 24, 2015

Thank You, and a Photo Essay

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments on my little knits.
I'm sure they'll be infused with all of that good feeling when my cousin-to-be puts them on.

On another topic, this school year I have been spending a lot of time in the car driving the kids to and from school.
Most days The Youngest will take a nice car nap, and when she does I head down to the river to meditate on the beauty around me. That sounds cheesy, but it's the truth.
I get a thrill when I see an eagle swoop down, or hear the birds singing, or the water lapping, or even the stillness.





This week was a different kind of wonderful, the river was abuzz with people. There was a group of men fishing and a woman and a child rambling along the shore. Across on the other bank is a dog park, and there were doggies swimming in the water.
Spring has sprung, no doubt about it.
Another peek inside my mind, is that I am tickled to say this is my 1111th post. 
Numbers are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment