Friday, November 7, 2008

o.k. really dangerous.

So I thought, "if I can make doughnuts from biscuits in a can, what about fresh biscuits?"
Uh oh.
At least I can be sure of their containing no icky chemicals.
I made up some plain biscuit dough, added about a third of an apple cut up small, some cinnamon, nutmeg, and cinnamon sugar for dusting, and we have an altogether too easy afternoon snack.
I think I am going to have to relegate these to once a week, instead of daily.

In other news, it seems that November is feeling November-y.
No longer do we see the 70 degree weather of earlier this week.



This may be the first documented eating of a snowflake for the Younger Hug-a-Bug.

Off to do some serious dish-washing,
Jess.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, the mittens look great on Elder! And your cinnamon apple doughnuts sound sinful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, those doughnuts sound too good. And yes, winter is knocking on our door, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete