Friday, November 21, 2008

Sad Day





I have just found out that ABC is cancelling 3 of my favorite shows.

I may or may not have mentioned it before, but I am a TV junkie.

I love my stories, and now I have to give up 3! in one season.

When will there be a long-running show with musical interludes and dance numbers?

Is it too much to expect that a knitting detective will be there for me every week for more than 13 episodes?

And you, billionaire bad boys, I think I'll miss you most of all.
Sigh.
I guess I am going to have to start making jam or something to fill up my empty life...
Boo Hoo.
O.K. that is the end of the wallowing.
Maybe next year there will be a show with a billionaire singing knitting detective who can bring stuff back to life.
or maybe not.
Jess

1 comment:

  1. So sad - I love Eli! And I've always meant to get into Pushing Daisies, but apparently I can't program a VCR. I hope I can add seasons to my Netflix queue in the near future, anyway.

    Netflix, Jess. It's the way to go. We'll talk...

    ReplyDelete