Monday, June 15, 2009

Finished?



I made Siobhan some pants yesterday, and the reaction from the Elder Hug-a-Bug was this -
Elder - "Blue? I wanted Pink."
Me- "I made her some jeans, they're blue."
Elder - "I hate long things. I hate her sweater. I wanted short."

Hmm.
Now I am torn.
I was planning on making a summer wardrobe for this doll, but if I make it now am I bowing to the sass of a 5-year-old?

Also, I have terrible luck, or should I say less skill than necessary, with faces.
She looks nice enough sitting next to me, but in the above photo she looks pretty mischievous.
Perhaps she is reflecting the mood of the lady of the house...

4 comments:

  1. i think she's perfect!

    not sure i could deal with a 5 year old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly she's great, she was just getting her sass on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Elder is just sensing the summerlike weather headed our way, and only wants for Siobhan's comfort...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...I say make Siobahn a pink summery outfit, too, and save the pants and sweater for fall/winter. You've done a great job, btw!

    ReplyDelete