Friday, January 14, 2011

New Top for the Elder


You saw this one on Wednesday in an intermediate stage, and I finished it last night.
It's a little baggy on my tiny dancer, but I am pleased with it.
It will definitely do the job of keeping her bare shoulders warm in dance class, and that's the most important feature of a sweater like this.
Now I have an itch to knit this one again and make it a little longer for school use.
It's been a while since I showered my kids with knitwear, and the time has come!
What's on your needles?

2 comments:

  1. So cute! But grrrr you drive me nuts!!! Making the pattern up as you go! I mean really, how am I ever going to copy it for Eleanor?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's on my needles? the same poncho that you fixed, what? three months ago? still cranking. It's why I'm making a 3T for my 21 month old :)

    ReplyDelete