Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Symphony of Red

The past few days have been highlighted by many occurrences of the color red.
These first couple are understandable, we were at the strawberry field, after all.

But as I was looking through the photos from this week there were so many more glimmers of red.
The tow truck that came and helped me with my flat tire
(call me a fancy lady if you must, but we have road-side assistance and I use it when I need to)
This playground that sported a xylophone piano (clearly a favorite with the Elder)
And, yesterday, Dada bought himself a sweet new ride.
Top this all off with the fact that we're catching up on True Blood,
and it's been nothing but red red red all the time around here.

4 comments:

  1. the squirrels got to my strawberries before i could pick them... i JUST started true blood this week! i only get 2 episodes per disk and i'm tempted to up my netflix subscription so i don't have to wait a few days for the next 2 episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're signed up for HBO, which may be the death of us, because you can stream every episode of every HBO show you can think of. They have Sex and the City, Flight of the Conchords, Carnivale, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Boardwalk Empire.
    I don't know if we'll ever leave the house again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just can't get myself to pay for cable! but think of how much i'd get done if i did... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have a TV, thankfully!!!! Fantastic red strawberries! We had a bit of a disaster with our strawberries this year (my aim is to have have fantastic ones-and plenty of- next year)...

    ReplyDelete