Thursday, October 15, 2015

Seven Skeins (yep, I counted 'em)

A couple of months ago Kate Davies announced that she had a new yarn coming out: Buachaille. I was pretty excited. When she announced that there would be a club to get patterns and yarn delivered to my mailboxes, both real and virtual as the need may be, I was super excited.
My package arrived on Tuesday, and the first pattern comes tomorrow. (Woo Hoo!)
Everything is wound, and I think I even have all of the yarn names straight.
To help myself with the last part I did something new, and I don't know why this is the first time I thought of this, I attached the extra piece of yarn, you know the one tied around the hank, to its label.
It's the little things that get me excited...
The yarn even came with its own tote bag, she thought of everything. 
It's been a while since I was this excited about yarny things, this could be the door to a yarn renaissance at the Fifth Lamp Household.

No comments:

Post a Comment