Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Snapshots on a Tuesday Night

Tea and cookies for Colbert-watching


Knitting away on a new sweater.


Great score at a garage sale this week.


After some small repairs I think it might actually spin some yarn.

These things are distracting me from the big project of the week: removing the old grubby carpet from our stairs.
It's been slow-going. Each stair takes about 30 minutes because I have no experience or skills.

Hopefully I will finish in the next few weeks.
Maybe I need to have a carpet-pulling-up bee.

1 comment:

  1. I love that sweater pattern. I hope someday I'll be skilled enough to knit something like that. For now, I'm sticking to open-front cardigans!
    Even though I have no interest in spinning wheels, I do love the look of the old ones. Eventually I'll inherit one from my mother-in-law, and I will proudly display?

    ReplyDelete